The 40’s and 50’s: The beginning.
In 1945 Luigi Manni founded an individual company trading in steel products, thus starting his entrepreneurial adventure.
The 1960s: The transformation of the business under Giuseppe Manni.
Guided by Giuseppe Manni, the business developed during the 1960s, evolving into Manni Prodotti Siderurgici (1960).
The 70’s and 80’s: Industrial activity
The ‘70s and early ‘80s marked the beginning of the company’s industrial phase: the first Service Centre for pre-manufactured rolled beams was opened in Mozzecane (Verona) in 1972, and the second in Crema (Cremona) in 1987.
The 1990s to 2000: The consolidation
Over the years the consolidation of the company’s activities continued with the acquisition of other companies within Italy that enabled a wider network:
- 1993: a new commercial products division, Verona
- 1993: a new general division in Campoformido (Udine)
- 1999: a new Steel Sheet Service Centre in Mozzecane (Verona)
- 1999: a new Steel Sheet and Beams Service Centre in Montreprandone (Ascoli Piceno)
- 2006: a new Centro Servizi Inox in Verona
- 2008: new Steel Sheets and Tubes Service Centre in Mozzecane (Verona)
- 2010: a new commercial products distribution centre in Crema (Cremona).
From 2010 – 2014: The qualification and internationalization of the processes
- 2010: Expansion of Sipre in Mozzecane
- 2012: Incorporation of Malavolta into Manni Sipre
TODAY: 70 YEARS
Today Manni Sipre is the largest service centre in Europe for steel structural elements. It already gained the certification EN 1090 EC in 2013, the first in Italy, which guarantees the supply of products with expert advice on regulatory matters. The products are used both in Italy and in international projects. Hundreds are completed every year; one example is the Expo 2015 project, where Manni Sipre provided the metal structures for many pavilions including Expo Italy.