Manni Sipre S.p.A is a subsidiary of Manni Group.
The Group operates in the iron and steel industry, producing pre-manufactured steel elements, components and structural systems for equipment and construction in various sectors (Manni Sipre). Manni Group also produces insulated panels for roofs and walls, for both civilian and industrial buildings (Isopan) as well as turnkey photovoltaic, wind, and biogas power plants (Manni Energy).
To summarise, Manni Group stands for:
- 12 operating companies
- 21 production, service and distribution centres in Italy and abroad
- 400 thousand tons/year of processed and distributed steel
- 13 million square metres/year of metal insulating panels produced and distributed in Italy and abroad
- 1,000 employees
- € 500 million annual revenue (2014)
- 10,000 customers
- 60 countries supplied in 4 continents
Since 1945, the Manni family has been linked to steel, building an industrial company that today guides the international market in steel products, insulated metal panels, renewable energy and energy efficiency.
Three generations, from Luigi to Francesco, and his father Giuseppe, have made Manni Group and its controlled companies a top-ranking technical and strategic partner for know-how, quality, innovation and service. These skills have made it possible to position the company among the major suppliers of steel for Expo Milan 2015.