The Manni Sipre FSE’s (finished structural elements) that are ready for assembly, were created in response to market demand: how can one reduce the cost of metallic constructions in order to make the steel industry more competitive in the aftermath of an economic crisis exacerbated by the volatility of the prime materials costs?
The finished structural elements (FSE) represent an advantage for customers who require a more complete product that is ready for assembly and with predefined costs.
The use of the FSE service allows resources to be freed for the construction companies to dedicate themselves to the more profitable areas of their work, such as the expansion of their markets and their products, design innovation and the coordination of all the other phases of construction.
The degree of innovation of the FSE project is likely to redefine the concept of “Steel Service Centre” with its synergistic integration with the products of the other Group subsidiaries.
FSE, 10 customer benefits:
- The opportunity to compete for orders of all sizes, regardless of company size
- Flexibility and increased production capacity
- Better utilization and channelling of internal resources for the development of new markets and opportunities
- Simplification in the operational management of orders
- Sure production costs
- Reduction of fixed costs
- Reduction of logistics costs
- Reduced risk of variation in the prices of the raw materials
- Optimization of the stock of raw materials and semi-finished products
- Reduction of the gap between collection and payment times
For more details, see the documents in the Catalogs section.